воскресенье, 18 сентября 2011 г.

amitabh bachchan films::But some of the picks are really great which were long forgotten for me and would have missed if compiled by me amitabh bachchan films

amitabh bachchan films amitabh bachchan films::But some of the picks are really great which were long forgotten for me and would have missed if compiled by me.
I am not too good with words in english so u.
Where did i laugh at u?
If he i guess if idolizes salman khan in any.
I mean i am interested to know.
Also explain why do.
Public in south is not so much of chutiya as is projected by media.
They know which film.
This film must breal all record.
But, this obsession to belittle ab or abhi at all.
In every point of his there is a mention of bachchan.
And dont forget to add brief reviews too.
I will add those to the main list.
I hope they release in march becz as of now feb is.
And like kareena said, this is going to be something that no one has ever seen, does not sound like a false.
I am not sure though.
Imdb would be a nice place to confirm.
And he desperately is.
The film held up best in rajasthan.
It released just 2 weeks after!
Now it will be.
He does not deserve it.
Laaton ke bhoot baaton se nahi maante.
Abhi dekh lena uchal uchal.
Thanks a lot doga.
So all you end up getting is a quickie.
I want to see this.
The songs are really good, especially chinmaya sakal hridaya.
One of my fav song.
This is my fav movie.
He does not take long.
Kumar gandharva had one his lungs surgically removed due to cancer.
Despite that handicap, he scales these amazing.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий